I stole the idea of this activity from some friends of ours. Leah and Evan have been getting really tired of playing with the same toys (they're really deprived of toys ya know!). So, I went out to buy some plastic balls to put inside their baby pool. The kids had a blast in there. It easily kept them entertained for a half hour! Although I am sure the novelty of this will eventually die down, they are having a ball for now (or 165 of them to be precise). This is not the video clip I really wanted to put on the blog. The one I want is too long, but it's so cute of Leah cackling when we first put her in the pool.
“You are the strength, that keeps me walking. You are the hope, that keeps me trusting. You are the life, into my soul. You are my purpose, you’re everything.” -Lyrics from Lifehouse “Everything”
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Having a Ball
I stole the idea of this activity from some friends of ours. Leah and Evan have been getting really tired of playing with the same toys (they're really deprived of toys ya know!). So, I went out to buy some plastic balls to put inside their baby pool. The kids had a blast in there. It easily kept them entertained for a half hour! Although I am sure the novelty of this will eventually die down, they are having a ball for now (or 165 of them to be precise). This is not the video clip I really wanted to put on the blog. The one I want is too long, but it's so cute of Leah cackling when we first put her in the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment