Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Watch out...I'm a walkin!

Leah has finally mastered the art of walking. Waking is all she wants to do now. She is definitely not afraid to let go of the wall, couch, or us and start taking off on her own. Before, I had a least 30 seconds to a minute to get to the tree or whatever object she was not suppose to get ahold of. Now, I have half that time. What am I going to do when Evan master's the art of walking? Of course he will go in the other direction! Greg and I say our house is starting to look like we just moved in. We have taken plants/trees downstairs and all of the picture frames and cute knick-knacks are put away until the kids are older.

1 comment:

D & B said...

Way to go Leah!! There's no stoppin' her now!!