Leah is already showing us how much she loves shoes! At this point in time, it doesn't even matter if they are Daddy's. Everyday Leah tries on any shoes she can find. The closet is usually the first place she heads to when she is in our bedroom. She especially likes to try on my slippers. My high heels are where I draw the line. Maybe in a year or so, we will have to get the plastic high heels with the frills on them for dress-up. In the meantime, this is keeping Greg and I entertained. Most of the time, she does a pretty good job of walking in the shoes.
(Since this makes me think of a teenage Leah wanting to buy all kinds of shoes, it reminds me of a new movie out "Confessions of a Shopaholic," which has a character by the name of - ALICIA BILLINGTON! Too weird huh?)
1 comment:
Too funny! Drew is still napping so I read it outloud to Blake and he started laughing! lol! Hope to see you all soon!
Post a Comment