Monday, May 11, 2009

A beautiful day at the zoo

Saturday was beautiful, so we decided to take the kids to the zoo. They are becoming more aware of animals and the noises they make. Evan knows how to sign "lion" and he will even growl. Leah has been going through this phase where she doesn't like to sit in carts, strollers, high chairs, etc. So, we knew we were taking a chance when we strapped her in her single stroller. After we got halfway down the hill from our car, Leah just didn't want ANYTHING to do with sitting in the stroller. I mean she was standing straight up screaming, etc. We decided to turn back around and put the strollers back in the car. We then tried to have them ride in the double stoller that you can rent at the zoo...didn't want anything to do with that either. All I can say is I am SOOOOOOO glad they are able to walk now. Out of the three hours we were there, I think Greg and I carried them half of that. Our arms and backs are still killing us, but it was worth it. The kids had a blast and were very well behaved. They both were asleep as soon as we left Forest Park.
Enjoy our pictures from the zoo!]

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Beautiful day at zoo
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: