On Thursday, the kids were able to use our bed frame to climb up on our bed; which scared me half to death because our bed is really high off of the ground. Then Friday, while getting ready for dinner, Evan climbed up his high chair and Leah had to try as well. Evan can make it up consistently. Even though Leah had difficulty and only made it up one time, we decided it was time to retire the high chairs. Gosh, my babies are growing up.


2 comments:
Funny, I was just wondering the other day how long they will be in these big bulky chairs! I actually hoping much longer than that! I was picturing them coloring in the highchairs! I'm too optimistic!! It's the only way I can still contain them!!!
It goes way to fast!e cole to pre-k in the am for the first time!
Post a Comment