
So, I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before, but Leah is obsessed with pregnant bellies (no, not pregnant here). My sister is due in two weeks and ever since Mandy started showing, Leah has been fascinated with pregnant bellies. Any picture I have of Mandy, Leah will say, "baby Cora!" She also has liked to look at my baby shower pictures and my preggo belly pictures. (wow-I do not like looking at those with her!)

About a couple of months ago, Greg and I noticed Leah starting to put stuffed animals in her jammies/shirts. If you ask her what's under her shirt, she'll reply, "Baby Cora."
I would say 5 out of 7 days, Greg/I will find her with a stuffed animal up her shirt while she is sleeping.
The other day, I caught her putting her baby doll under her shirt. I ran to take a couple of pictures, but Leah was very persistent on not wanting her picture taken with the baby "in her belly." She ran away as fast as she could saying, "No Mommy!" Here are a couple of pictures of her with her animals and baby under her shirt.

She is going to be really confused once Baby Cora comes.
3 comments:
i think that might be thecutest thing you have ever posted! i love it!
So funny! The picture of Leah with the baby doll under her shirt while she's sleeping cracked me up! Congrats to your sister, by the way. :) Cora is such a cute name.
How cute, I am glad you caught some photos of it since she never did it while I was in town. :) That is so funny...I was laughing out loud looking at these photos.
Post a Comment