Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ready for Halloween



We're excited about Fall and the twins are excited that next month they can go ringing doorbells for candy.
For Halloween, Evan's going to be a Pirate and Leah is going to be a Princess. At the Mother of Twins Club sale this year, I found Evan's costume for $3.50 and Greg's mom is going to sew a princess gown for Leah (so the one in the picture is just a dress up outfit we already have). We have had Evan's costume for about a month and a half now and last week was the first time Evan would even try it on. He said it was scary. Let me tell you just HOW we got him to try it on...FINALLY! Greg came up with the idea to play "Trick or Treat." So, we got the costumes on and the kids went to the door, rang the doorbell and you know the rest. Well, we have played this several times since that first time. They will even play it for dry cereal or fruit :)
I am so excited we finally got Evan to try his costume on and I am a little more confident that he will put it on Halloween night! He looks so gosh darn cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Alicia and Greg,

It was fun catching up on Evan and Leah's latest adventures. They are growing up so fast! Yes, Evan makes a great pirate (I'll have to look for a photo of Neal as a pirate so many years ago). Can't wait to see Leah's princess dress that Sandy is making. I remember those days of leaving the kids at pre-school. . . there were some tough moments. Hope all is well. I enjoy reading your blog!

Aunt Karen