Sunday, July 26, 2009

Groovin to the music



So after I got out of the shower this morning, this is what I saw in my bedroom. Evan had swiped Greg's alarm clock radio and the kids were dancing up a storm. I was laughing so hard! Hey, they have rhythm! Usually if we see them with Greg's radio, we tell them, "No touch. Put it back please." However, this was just too funny and so I ran to get the video camera first.

In the video, they are saying, "more" and doing sign language for "more" because the radio cuts out or Evan has pressed a button and they want more music.

Tad embarassed for posting the video below, but I thought it was funny also. I was laughing so hard that I snorted while the camera was rolling. Makes it all the more hilarious don't you think?!

3 comments:

D & B said...

LOL! And yes, the snort does make it more funny!

brooke said...

OMG i laughed out loud when you snorted...but that is precious video! Thanks for the added bonus!

Aunt Mandy said...

Hilarious! Thanks for bringing a smile and laugh to my day ;)