Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh-La-La











A friend of mine had given me a little hatbox filled with some dress up clothes for Leah. I decided to break them out the other day; now that she can fit in them. Little did I know how much of a fued it would bring on between the two because there was only one pair of high heel shoes in the box! It just so happened, yesterday I bought Leah an early birthday present that has
a box filled with two tiaras and three high heel shoes for only $10.00. When I opened the box, I immediately gave them to Leah to play in. Well, Evan decided he wanted high heel shoes too. I debated on whether I should open up Leah's b-day present and eventually gave in. This morning, they both wanted to wear the clothes with their dressy shoes. It was too funny to watch!

1 comment:

D & B said...

How cute! I am sure you will have fun bringing the picture of Evan in a tiara and tutu to show his girlfriends! Cute, cute, cute!