Greg's cousin got us tickets to Curious George Live. She works backstage for the Curious George production and scored us 2nd row seats right in the center! The kids have watched the tv show a couple of times so I think they kind of recognized the theme song and got very excited when George came out on the stage. The kids did fairly well watching the first half until Evan wanted his blankie and wasn't going to stop whining about it until I went to get it out of the car. Normally there is no re-entry at the arena, but I told them, "We are going to have a big meltdown if we don't go get his blankie." We came back in only to sit down, watch five more minutes and then it was intermission. The second half was more visually stimulating than the first, but you could see all of the kids in the arena getting antsy and tired. Evan watned to walk around, so I took him out by the concession stand where we walked around and he played with the large curtain for about 15 minutes. Evan and Leah enjoyed picking up confetti after the show was over. We visited with Greg's cousin for a couple of minutes and headed home.
Thanks again Jessie! Evan and Leah enjoyed their first experience with a live theater production.
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
No comments:
Post a Comment