


Well, we had another "first" for the twins. We celebrated their b-day dinner early and took them to a favorite place of theirs....Brunswick Bowling Zone. We planned on just taking them there to eat dinner and play arcade games, but we got a wild hair and decided to have them try and bowl. I forgot the camera and drove the 2 min. back to our house and I am so glad I did. I also grabbed the video camera and was happy I grabbed that too.
They enjoyed it so much! Greg did the honors of taking them each time it was their turn to bowl while I took pictures, etc. Evan ended up getting a strike (we had bumpers up ;) )
He also managed to get his ball stuck towards the end of his lane. It actually rolled sideways and sat there!!!!!!
Leah was our girl who stepped over the foul (or whatever) line quite often. Lots of fun and looking forward to taking them again.
No comments:
Post a Comment