


Evan making his "scary" face (like the "Scream" mask)

Evan dressed up like a Pirate & Leah was a princess for Halloween. My talented Mother-in-law made the dress for Leah and she was absolutely adorable! Evan tried his eye patch on for one picture, but didn't want to wear it.
We got some awesome goodies (other than candy)- little Halloween Beanie Babies, glow sticks, Halloween cups and Hostess yummies!
First house that had a person with a scary mask and Leah commented she was done (this was only our second house?!) We ended up talking her into going to more. We started the night out at Greg's parents and then headed on over to my parents. Leah made it down my parents' street and called it quits. One house scared the crap out of her and that helped confirmed that Trick or Treating was over for her. I would be done with it too if I was her age after looking at this thing! When you walk in front of it, it springs up at you. Poor baby!
First house that had a person with a scary mask and Leah commented she was done (this was only our second house?!) We ended up talking her into going to more. We started the night out at Greg's parents and then headed on over to my parents. Leah made it down my parents' street and called it quits. One house scared the crap out of her and that helped confirmed that Trick or Treating was over for her. I would be done with it too if I was her age after looking at this thing! When you walk in front of it, it springs up at you. Poor baby!

Evan was a trooper and continued on with Greg and I (Leah stayed back with Papa and Nonni at their house and passed out candy). Evan asked to walk up to several really scary houses; which surprised Greg and I.
I enjoyed seeing the kids have fun and look so cute and wonder what they will request to be next year. I know my time of telling them- "this is what you are going to be"- is probably over!
I enjoyed seeing the kids have fun and look so cute and wonder what they will request to be next year. I know my time of telling them- "this is what you are going to be"- is probably over!



No comments:
Post a Comment