

(So, I tried to upload pictures onto Smilebox as I usually do, but can't get it going again. I have decided to break down the kids' b-day party into different posts. So make sure you scroll down to read the 5 or so posts regarding the kids' birthday.)
We celebrated Evan and Leah turning three years old at the beginning of November. Can't believe it! We had a Pirate and Princess themed party; which turned out to be so much fun to decorate for! Some of the kids dressed up in their pirate and princess attire, as well as my dad (what a good sport) and I was excited to have an excuse to wear my tiara from my wedding again;).
I stressed about this party for months and months and in the end, I think it turned out great. The icing on the cake was Leah telling me the following day, "Mommy, I had so much fun at my birthday party!"
I need to throw a huge shout-out to my parents who helped decorate, clean, order and pick up the food and watch the kids a couple of times so Greg and I could get some things done for the party. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment