
Beauty & The Beast
Cinderella
Jessie from Toy StorySunday two of my very good friends and their daughters went with Leah and I to a play at St. Charles Community College. I realized, once I was there, this was my cousin's old theater group performing. They did a very good job bringing all the different princess stories to life for the kids.

She said she was scared and I guess overwhelmed?! After that, she was fine and LOVED it. In fact, she is STILL talking about it- "I LOVED the place we went to and saw Disney Princesses! It was SO much fun!"
While we enjoyed the skits, they brought around: brownies, cookies, little cinnamon rolls, little cupcakes, eclairs, Smoothie King smoothies, pink lemonade. Whatever you wanted.
This was one of the days I enjoyed doing something just Leah and I. I THOUGHT Evan and Dad could have a little bonding time, but when I returned home, I learned that was not the case. Right after I left, Evan told Greg he wanted to be with me and to go away. Evan ended up crying himself to sleep and woke up just when I got home. Such a Momma's Boy!
While we enjoyed the skits, they brought around: brownies, cookies, little cinnamon rolls, little cupcakes, eclairs, Smoothie King smoothies, pink lemonade. Whatever you wanted.
This was one of the days I enjoyed doing something just Leah and I. I THOUGHT Evan and Dad could have a little bonding time, but when I returned home, I learned that was not the case. Right after I left, Evan told Greg he wanted to be with me and to go away. Evan ended up crying himself to sleep and woke up just when I got home. Such a Momma's Boy!
I really enjoyed my time doing something girly with my girly girl!


1 comment:
HOw much fun!
Post a Comment