Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekend With Family (From Feb.)











Last weekend, my sister, brother-in-law and niece came in town from Kansas City to visit. We had a great time. Saturday we met at The Magic House. The kids had a great time playing. Afterwards, we went down the street to a local brewery-very good beer! I enjoyed watching Cora put her arm around Leah when I was trying to take a picture of them together. She is only 13 months old and knew that EVERY time I went to take a picture, to put her arm around Leah. SO FUNNY!
Everyone went home for a much needed nap and then it was time to order pizza and play some games at our house. The guys played darts and Mandy, the kids and I played Just Dance on the Wii. Evan beat Papa and Aunt Mandy at Supermario Kart-way too funny to watch.

Sunday, we visited my Aunt Connie and my Grandparents and then went over to my parents for a little BBQ dinner; which was ended a little earlier than I expected due to Leah starting to run a fever (which turned into Bronchitis).

No comments: