
Gotta love the elephants
Best picture I got of them together!We met some of our great friends at the Shriner's Circus last weekend. Evan criedwhined when the lights went out and took a couple of minutes to get adjusted, but ended up liking it. That boy, I tell you!

My favorite part was watching two sisters do backbends and then walk themselves inside a glass box. Both of them contorted themselves in the one box-CRAZY! I also thought the tiger tamer was pretty funny. Totally looked like he was straight from 1980's!..."TOTALLY"

I wanted to get cotton candy for the kids for their first time at the circus. Neither one of them cared for it and the bag is still sitting in our pantry! Guess I shouldn't complain about the fact they don't like a mouth full of straight sugar. I love these three pictures of Evan getting ready to eat, eating and then disliking the cotton candy. So funny.





1 comment:
Thats so cute! You crack me up!
Post a Comment