

Leah is definitely our daredevil.
She wanted to ride all the kiddie rides offered. Silver Dollar City has a new section of their park with rides solely for little ones. The twins rode small swings, the teapots, a small roller coaster, and a variety of other little rides (some of which made Mommy a little sick to her stomach- I just can't ride them like I use to!). Most of them, Leah wanted to get right back in line to ride again! Evan, I think, felt a little pressure and ended up riding them again as well. Leah is still telling us how she wants to go back to Vacation to ride the rides again.




She wanted to ride all the kiddie rides offered. Silver Dollar City has a new section of their park with rides solely for little ones. The twins rode small swings, the teapots, a small roller coaster, and a variety of other little rides (some of which made Mommy a little sick to her stomach- I just can't ride them like I use to!). Most of them, Leah wanted to get right back in line to ride again! Evan, I think, felt a little pressure and ended up riding them again as well. Leah is still telling us how she wants to go back to Vacation to ride the rides again.






No comments:
Post a Comment