Friday, June 17, 2011

Clifford






A couple of weeks ago, I took the kids to Mid Rivers Mall for a St. Charles Library function. It was pretty crowded, but the kids had a great time. They both got to meet Clifford (little skeptical of him), recieve very cute balloons from a balloon artist. Evan got a ladybug and Leah got a flower bracelet. They also got to meet Ruffie from the River City Rascals Baseball Team. One of their favorite things was making their own pretzels from Pretzel Time and then eating them, and decorating little cookies from one of the cookie stores.





I think they loved making their own little sand fish. They used different colored sand and filled little plastic fish.


While we were waiting in line for some of the things, I entered a couple of contests. I got a call the following week that I won one of the drawings! Greg and I are planning on using this $50.00 Spiro's Restaurant gift card soon. It also came with 3 free hours of childcare from a place called Kidsplay. SOOOOOOOO excited. I never win anything! Totally made waiting in line for 25 min. for balloons worth it!

No comments: