Monday, August 8, 2011

Random fun





I took the kids a couple of weeks ago to the Mills Mall for some fun on the train. I promised I would take them at least a few weeks before that and we DID go to the mall, waited for the train to come back around only to learn that it needed to charge back up and wouldn't be ready for about a hour and we couldn't wait, so I took them back weeks later.

Prior to the train, we went to Michael's and made an awesome craft for FREE. Can't wait to frame these. Too cute!



This picture is of the kids playing library; which is something they play at least once a week. I take them to several different libraries for the different classes they have. The kids love going to hear the stories and make the crafts. The cash register is the scanner to check out the books. Very clever!

No comments: