This past weekend, Leah rolled over again (with a little coaxing from dad and a toy). As soon as Greg would roll her over onto her stomach, she would roll right back over. I don't think she knows that she can do this on her own when she is in an uncomfortable position, so who knows when she will do this again.
The twins also have learned how to blow raspberries. This is "THE thing" to do now. It can be quite funny at times. Just not when they are eating foods. Today, I was sitting on the floor with Evan on my lap right next to Leah's exersaucer. She decided to blow a raspberry, but instead out came a HUGE spitball right at Evan's face. His reaction (eyes batting quickly and a look of disgust) was quite funny. Glad it wasn't me. {I have a video of some raspberries being blown, but am working on finding a shorter one to upload.}
1 comment:
Greg...you have been doing the "whoop" noise for over 20 years. It makes me laugh everytime. The twin are so cute! Are you sure they are your's? JK...I can't wait to see them and you guys this summer.
Post a Comment