“You are the strength, that keeps me walking. You are the hope, that keeps me trusting. You are the life, into my soul. You are my purpose, you’re everything.” -Lyrics from Lifehouse “Everything”
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Keep rollin, rollin, rollin
Well, I guess practice makes perfect. I was sitting on the floor with the kids today and noticed Evan rolling from his stomach to his back and then all the way over again. I was so excited and while I was praising him, I turned back to Leah, whom I noticed was on her back. I thought to myself....that's not how I layed her down...she must have rolled over by herself. So, I put her back on her stomach and moments later, she rolled over onto her back. I am so proud of them! Before I know it, they will be scooting and crawling. Evan has the swimming motion starting and when he sleeps; he sleeps on his knees with his butt in the air....so anytime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment