I had mentioned before that Evan's two lower teeth were breaking through the gums while we were on our fishing trip. However, I didn't put the picture on the blog until now. We took the close up picture of his teeth on the 8th of August and the two of him brushing his own teeth were taken Aug. 20th. The teeth are getting bigger and man do they hurt when they bite down on your finger!
P.S. His hives are completely gone now as you can see in the bottom two pictures that were taken today. I am so glad. When I went shopping yesterday with Evan and Leah, people were definitely doing double takes at Evan...poor baby.
1 comment:
Alicia,
Adorable pictures! I am so glad to hear that Evan is feeling better. I felt horriable for that little guy. Teeth are so much fun, aren't they? Addie has her first one and it is starting to really show. Alex is just working on his first one. The toothbrush picture is great! Are you using toothpaste?
Jennifer
Post a Comment