I was so excited this Christmas to be able to have Evan and Leah join in on the preparation of the Holiday Season. (Last year they were only a month and a half old! Crazy how time flies by.) We made homemade Christmas cookies while listening to Christmas music. The kids especially enjoyed partaking in the eating of the cookies. We also decorated our mini-Christmas tree which we placed in our dining room on a very high buffet table the kids couldn't reach. Greg and I decided we didn't want to constantly chase after the kids and tell them "No touch" for weeks on end with our 7 ft. tree we normally put up. The mini-tree is special to me as it was given to me by my mom's mother who passed away when I was in the 6th grade. I usually put it up every year somewhere in my house in remembrance of her (Christmas was her favorite time of year). So, it was very special to me to have this be Evan and Leah's first tree they were to decorate.
What kind of cookies to bake for Santa next year?.....Mrs. Claus says, "Why wait till next year?!"
No comments:
Post a Comment