Evan has become jealous of Leah having something to carry on her shoulder. So after they fought and fought, I went and got him a purse as well. He carried it around for about 10 minutes and was done with it. I had to get a picture of him with it though.
The other pictures on this blog were taken the day we tried to get pictures in front of our fireplace with the kids dressed up for our Holiday Greeting Cards. We had to take several breaks during the "photo shoot" and this is one way they decided a pay-back was in order for having to dress up and sit still. I am so gosh darn tired of picking all of these pieces of tupperware up! I definitely have to find a smaller cabinet and put just a couple of them in there for them to play with.
1 comment:
They're getting so big! We need to have a playdate soon.
Post a Comment