Friday, April 24, 2009

Clean Up On Aisle 5

Getting in the cart
I did it!
Getting out of the cart
Evan has become quite the little monkey around the house. He has recently discovered a great "hiding" place on my baker's rack in the kitchen, climbs to the second shelf of the pantry,
climbs up onto the couch- over the arm of the couch and onto the side table which has glass on top or climbs on his toys (which are NOT meant to be climbed upon). Yesterday, Greg asked me as I was attending to Leah {whom has a double ear infection as we found out from the doctor this morning}, "Did you put him in that?" I looked over to find Evan in his little shopping cart, butt in the cart and legs and feet dangling over it. I wanted to laugh outloud, but held back to tell him no with a straight face. He, of course, proceeded to get in it again. It was so gosh-darn funny to watch him get into the cart, we let him do it a couple of times again. Anyway, the toy will probably be going downstairs for awhile.

No comments: