Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Papa Billington and his grandbabies
Daddy and Leah

3 Generations of Rau's

Like Father, Like Son

We love you Daddy

On Father's Day, I let Greg sleep in (which I might add my kids did NOT let me sleep in on Mother's Day...not fair!). In the morning, we went over to my parents' house to visit and then later in the afternoon, we visited with Greg's family. We had a great time visiting with family and are very thankful for all they have done for us. They are wonderful fathers of which we are greatful!
Greg, you are a WONDERFUL father! I am truly blessed to have you in my life and am so happy that Evan and Leah have such a caring and loving person for their Daddy. Thanks for all the Daddy things you do!!

1 comment:

Rau Family said...

Is 7:50 really sleeping in? I actually woke up around 7:30 when the kids started screaming and fighting over their toys. I think I should get a redo! I guess it's the thought that counts, right? - Greg