Evan having some tea
Pretty Princess at her tea partyLast week I went to a place called Once Upon a Bash with the kids. We met some of my friends that I use to work with at Larimore Elementary School. It is a nice size room open for anyone who is looking for a new place for their kids to play. It was only $5.00 per child and not at my house (so I didn't have to worry about cleaning), so I was happy. They have many different things like a kitchenette, picnic table, tea party table, dress-ups, books, trains, etc. to play with. They also have a staff member come out dressed as a character. Evan DID NOT LIKE Dora the Explorer!!!!!!!!!! He cried for quite some time after she left. He kept pointing to the back where Dora came in and repeating, "Bye, bye?"
I had a great time visiting with such fun friends! Evan and Leah would like to go back I am sure, but are probably hoping Dora won't be there.
No comments:
Post a Comment