This weekend, the kids had alot of outside entertainment. They played in their new little house (garage sale purchase!), in their pool, with their new kitchen set (inside toy- garage sale purchase!) and with a cute little dog (no..not a real one, a sprinkler). They absolutely love playing with their new toys. They played in their kitchen this morning for about an hour. I think this kitchen is going to bring some "Mommy can be by herself and not have anyone hanging on her" time. However; with Evan and Leah, of course they are going to fight over the same piece of play lettuce/cupcake/whatever the toy may be, even if there are other pieces just like it laying right next to them. So, in that aspect, I probably won't have too much time to myself. It's so fun to watch them pretend in the kitchen! I can't wait till they are old enough to actually help me bake and cook in my kitchen.
Their new dog sprinkler is so cute. Nana and Papa decided to drop it off last night (it was a purchase from their recent vacation). The dogs' head goes side to side and the water comes out of the dog collar. Although, after about 45 minutes of the head swinging side to side, the dog was tired and quit working.
They played in their little house for quite awhile and love to have Greg or I come in with them.
1 comment:
Awesome purchases! I need to start going to garage sales.
Post a Comment