Tonight, Bubby made a funny. Greg and I put the twins down for bed and about 15 minutes later, we heard the gate to the entrance to their bedroom moving around and I figured they were possibly crawling under one corner (it's wedged funky); which they have done once or twice before. Greg came around the hallway corner and asked them what they were doing. They both had half of their pajamas off along with their diapers and were announcing very proudly that they crawled under the gate and got out of their room. I met them all at the end of the hallway and tried my best to refrain from laughing because I wanted be the stern mother who tells them, "BACK TO BED NOW!" However; both kids went straight for their potty chairs and sat down. Greg kept telling them, "This isn't funny. You need to go to bed!" Evan's response was, "I crawled under gate. Bubby funny!" This was followed by a nice cackle from Evan. Greg and I couldn't hold it in any longer- we busted up with laughter!
This picture was taken when he was 8 1/2 months old. He was trying to figure out how to escape the crib.
Ahh, our little escapees!
No comments:
Post a Comment