







If this wasn't free, I don't think we would have gotten our money's worth....
Both of the kids won a free pass to Planet Fun and a personal pan pizza at Pizza Hut from the library. Greg took off work this Friday, so we thought we would have a little fun at Planet Fun. Well, when you first walk in to pay, you have to get your hand stamped with this giant stamper and, of course, Evan screamed because he didn't want his stamped. After that ordeal, he calmed down and we went into the toddler section. Backing up a bit, Planet Fun is a place where they have tons of tunnels, nets and slides to crawl through and on (adults can go in them as well). I thought the kids would enjoy this since they enjoy the play area at McDonald's. However, all they wanted to do in the toddler section is climb on the mats and play with the baby toys. I finally convinced Evan to go up this short tunnel and down a slide and he liked it. However, it had netting that you had to crawl across. It took a couple of minutes for him to feel comfortable climbing across, but he finally did it. Leah, took even longer than that. We ventured over to the bigger climbing area and I got the kids to go in the tunnel with me. By the time we got to the netting area, a kid behind us started yelling at a friend and freaked Evan and Leah out, so they started crying and crying even more when they knew that they had to get across the netting. Greg ended up going up a different way and got Evan and Leah ended up crawling across my body (because she didn't want to crawl on the net) and we finally made it out...alive! As I mentioned in my first sentence, I don't think we would have gotten our money's worth.
No comments:
Post a Comment