So, you may be reading the title to yourself and possibly singing the Christmas Carol- "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and for this post, you would be correct in doing so.....
As I have said previously, Evan loved carrying around a Santa doll last Christmas and loved watching anything with Santa on You Tube. We have been visiting the library pretty frequently and every time he tries to find a book with Santa in it. We found Santa Claus is Coming to Town a couple of weeks ago and ever since I read/sang the book to the kids, they have been walking around singing it. They're still figuring out the lyrics and tend to sing one verse over and over. It's so gosh darn cute to hear them sing it, so I just had taped it and share. Evidentally, Leah likes the spotlight all to herself-NO BACK UP SINGERS!
No comments:
Post a Comment