We started the night over at my parents house for the annual Billington's Halloween Spaghetti dinner. The night actually started out rough due to our car having transmission leakage (took it in to dealer earlier that day and they forgot to put a piece back on the car, thus the spillage on my dad's driveway!) After we got that all figured out, we were able to have my mom and dad take turns walking with the kids to some of their (and my old) neighbors. Evan and Leah eventually got the grabbing of the candy and looked like old pros. (It felt really weird trick or treating down the same street as when I was a kid)
We then went over to Greg's parents house for more trick or treating. Grandma, Greg and I went out trick or treating with them; which the kids, again, enjoyed. I also enjoyed Grandma's subdivision. One lady was giving out hot chocolate with whipped cream and liquor in it for the adults! Nice treat for the parents!!!
Since Halloween night, the kids know exactly where the candy is located in the pantry. We are going to have to relocate it very soon-before they start climbing the pantry shelves!
I really enjoyed watching them go house to house and hold out their little pumpkins for candy.
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
1 comment:
They are too cute! I felt the same way, taking Amelia to my old neighbors houses for candy...doesn't seem like that long ago WE were trick or treating!
Post a Comment