Sunday, November 29, 2009

We Are Very Thankful!

I would love to say I was thankful the kids "slept in", but that didn't happen! Evan and Leah loved watching the parades broadcasted on tv and were very excited to see Santa at the end.
We had a wonderful time over at Greg's parent's house with his family. The kids didn't eat much. Leah's dinner consisted of a roll and a half, a bite of turkey, a bite of sweet potatoes and most of Aunt Sarah's pie. I am sure she ate some of other family member's pie as well. Evan did a little bit better. At least he ate a couple bites of vegetables.
We also spent some time over at my Aunt Bonnie's house; which the kids had blast playing with Great Aunt Connie and their 2nd cousin, Ben. They also loved playing the piano. I think we may have a future pianist on our hands. Leah tried crossing hand over hand and even took her fingers and ran them along the keys going in one direction (much of this was trying to copy my cousin Alyssa). Ben wore the kids out-thank you (no nap for the day) and they were asleep by the time we got out of the subdivision.
Greg and I are very thankful for our loving families and our two little turkeys!
Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Thanksgiving 2009
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

No comments: