Monday, November 9, 2009

Lights off, lights on

I am posting this especially for my mom. I have been telling her that Leah loves to take her glow worms, or any toy that lights up for that matter, and shine them on whatever she may be playing with in her crib. Many a nights, when I am sitting there for a couple of minutes while they are settling into bed, I watch Leah and just want to burst into laughter at this routine she has. She sets up her babydolls all in a row. She will then press Baby Glow worm #1-lights up and plays music, press Baby Glow worm #2-lights up and plays music, press a toy train-which lights up and of course makes a choo-choo sound. While she has enough light as the toys are all going off, she sometimes uses the glow worm or toy as a flashlight and holds it close to the puzzle, book, drawing board (whatever else she has in her crib she is playing with) and as soon as the lights/toys are done, she presses them all again, going down the row. I think it's hysterical. I always say to myself, I should set up the video camera one night. The other night, I just decided to bring it in and tape her myself. She noticed and didn't care.

In this video clip, she is drawing on her new birthday toy- a Magna Doodle Board. I don't know if you will be able to hear her, but she says "draw" every now and then.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What a smart little cookie! Seriously cute. :)

D & B said...

Very cute...she's determined to draw!