Sometimes it takes FOREVER to get the kids dressed and out the door. Friday, I had to pick up our countertop for the vanity for our downstairs basement; which is being finished. Leah decided she wanted to wear her dressy Easter shoes, so I at least picked out a dress that had white in it. I picked out Evan's outfit with his sandals, but he wanted to wear dress shoes like Leah was wearing. He went into his closet and pulled out his black dress shoes and was DEAD SET ON WEARING THEM! I pleaded with him for about a half hour to wear his sandals, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Finally, I gave in and said there are worst things in life to worry about than other people staring at you wondering why in the world your son is wearing black dress shoes with blue jean short and a polo shirt. (all along I kept thinking of the movie "Big Daddy" with Adam Sandler-HA, HA)
1 comment:
they make me laugh...and looking at them is like looking at little alicia and little greg!
Post a Comment