| Make your own free slideshow design |
My sister-in-law bought the kids Cards tickets for their Christmas present this past year and yesterday was the day we all went to the game. The kids had a good time. Too bad the game was pitiful!
Luckily, we had three rows available for the kids to crawl back and forth over so they could move around. However; the stairs (being that we were the last row at the top of the stadium) scared me because it was so steep. So I was too busy being paranoid rather than enjoying the game. About halfway through the game, Greg's sister and I took the kids downstairs to Build-A-Bear Workshop and had Leah and Evan each make a Fredbird. They really enjoyed doing this. Both of them have been carrying Fredbird and Fredbirdette around the house and sleeping with them as well.
We didn't end up staying for the whole game because we knew with the V.P. Fair, traffic was not going to be pretty and with the fireworks, we knew the kids would be scared. We didn't make it but a block from the parking garage before the fireworks started. We were basically front and center under the Arch. Leah, as we expected, cried with her hands over her ears and Evan just covered his ears and you could see his head moving side to side to see around my headrest in the car to see the fireworks.
Next year, I think the kids might enjoy the game a little more (or at least I am hoping that they watch the game more than crawl over the seats and play on the steps).
We thank you Aunt Sarah and Uncle J.B. for the tickets to ballgame and hope we can go with you again sometime!
1 comment:
I love the pictures!
Post a Comment