Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And the Festivities Continue





We always end Christmas Day with my dad's side of the family. The kids were, as always, exhausted and hadn't had the opportunity to take a nap; except for the 15 minute ride in the car. So they were a little clingy when we first arrived to my aunt's house.
We enjoyed more family time, food and gifts. My grandma gave Evan two toy guns that shoot out nerf disks. I think the adults had just as much fun playing with it as the kids!



My mom's twin sister became the target for the kids to shoot at. Thanks Aunt Jeanne!;)




Christmas seemed to come and go by so fast this year. I felt like I never really got into the Holiday Spirit.

We are still singing Christmas carols in this house (Evan and Leah love "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"). We also continue to hear the question, "When is it Christmas time again?" or "Why is Christmas over?" Maybe we will just celebrate it year round!:)

No comments: