Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve Night

Before we left the house to go to my Uncle Bob's, we set the cookies out for Santa and poured a glass of milk. Santa had a special treat coming to our house, the kids wanted to mix Strawberry syrup and Chocolate syrup with milk for Santa. Yummy?!


The last two years, Christmas Eve was not at all as I anticipated. This would have been due to my kids not being able to fall asleep on their own in a pack-n-play in the other room and then last year, not listening very well and I ended up crying the whole way back to our house. This year, was definitely better. I had a great time with family. I loved listening to my 2nd cousins (twins Mia and Maddy-3 yrs. old) sing different Christmas songs they learned at school. Watching them do carpet angels was priceless.





Evan and Leah were able to play with some of my other cousins older kids. Evan informed me later that one of the boys was going to be on "Santa's naughty list" because he wasn't listening to his Dad. ;)


Leah ended up falling asleep on the ride home. However; Evan stayed awake and sang along to the different Christmas songs playing on the radio. I got a video clip of him singing and then he sees me video taping, so he starts to sing really softly. So cute, but I think it might be a tad long for the Blog.







No comments: