I hope to remember to keep taking these pictures of the three of them in front of the tree for many years to come -jammies and all!Cute pictures of Cora! 





I LOVE Christmas Eve morning because I get to spend quality family time not only with my kids and Greg, but with my Mom, Dad, sister, brother-in-law and now my niece. In the past couple of years, we have had brunch in the morning and then open presents afterwards. This year, poor Cora came down with what we were pretty sure was pink-eye. So, after brunch, Mandy and my Dad made it out in the snow to Walgreens to pick up a prescription. 
Late afternoon, after the guys played their annual game or two of Playstation, we all got ready to go to my Uncle Bob's house to spend time with my mom's side of the family.

The kids and I tried to make Christmas cookies for Santa, but for some reason, my cookie dough wasn't cooperating this batch and was a little more sticky than usual. I really wanted the kids to wear their new aprons that I made for them and to have them try out their new pastry rollers. They looked so gosh darn cute in the aprons!
"Thrilla of the Grilla"
"Thrilla of the Grilla"I let the kids make their own mess and I delt with the rest of the gooey dough. The cookies ended up being just fine and we decorated some for Santa. Yes, they were edible!
Late afternoon, after the guys played their annual game or two of Playstation, we all got ready to go to my Uncle Bob's house to spend time with my mom's side of the family.






No comments:
Post a Comment