Today we took the kids to the park for the first time. They LOVED the swings! I know some of our friends have taken pix. of their two kids in the same swing with the four leg holes. We decided our two MIGHT NOT FIT TOGETHER IN ONE! :) While in the swing, Leah let out her (as Greg would call it) "Velociraptor call" because she was having so much fun. Evan was so excited that he spit up some after he got off the swing. (They just ate about 45 minutes prior to going to the park).
I would like to add a side note about the kids improvement on sleeping. I have been trying to put them down now without rocking, etc. I started this last Thurs. during their nap times. Leah will sometimes cry and is able to put herself to sleep within about 10 min. after I lay her down in her crib. Evan will cry and cry (length of times vary) and then will go to sleep, but then wake up crying. So, I eventually pick him up and hold him for about 5 min. and then he goes to sleep. It's still a work in progress, but I am so happy they are able to fall asleep on their own.
“You are the strength, that keeps me walking. You are the hope, that keeps me trusting. You are the life, into my soul. You are my purpose, you’re everything.” -Lyrics from Lifehouse “Everything”
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Family Fun at the Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment