Greg and I took the twins to Grant's Farm on Saturday. It was PACKED!! It took us forty minutes to get from Gravois Road (entrance) to the parking lot. Thank goodness the kids were napping. They did relatively well in the park. They loved riding on the tram that takes you through the park. We didn't spend too much time looking at the animals, just breezed through and took pix. By the time we made it to the hospitality area, it was time to the feed the kids (and Greg and I were looking forward to a nice refreshing free beverage). It's so nice that the kids can hold their own bottles now, making it easier on me while Greg went to get his beer. By the time Greg came back, it was time for the kids to eat their carrots. As some of you know, my kids love to blow raspberries, especially while they eat. Needless to say, mommy ended up wearing some carrots on her shirt. I don't know what it is about a public changing table, but Evan freaks out EVERYTIME we are out in public and I have to change his diaper. He screamed in the bathroom. Does anyone else have this problem? Leah had no problem....weird. Overall, we had a good time at the park. I can't wait till they are older and can enjoy looking/feeding the animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment