Here are some videos of the kids. I had video-taped them yesterday as well doing this, but wanted Greg to experience feeding them the fruit puffs as well. The video from yesterday is too long to upload, so I re-taped a shorter version for your viewing pleasure :)
How they eat the puffs.....When Evan eats the puffs, he will grab the hand feeding him and pull it up to his mouth and get the fruit puff that way. Greg says he looks like an old man gumming his food! Leah actually uses her hand to take the piece of fruit puff from the hand feeding her. Sometimes she studies the food and then eats it, sometimes it goes straight to the mouth. I was laughing histarically yesterday! While taping tonight, Leah decided to try and eat the puffs like Evan. (but soon realized that that is not lady like!)
No comments:
Post a Comment