Today our babies turned 8 months old. They sure are growing and
changing rather quickly. They are both able to stand up and lean
against my legs and not hold onto anything for several minutes. They can pull to a standing position with the aid of my fingers being held out in front of them. They will sometimes move their feet forward (walking) with our help, of course. However; they still are not crawling. I think they will just bypass that and end up pulling up and walking. In the morning, when I sit them next to each other for breakfast, they will make eye contact and just giggle, coo and squeal at each other (making it difficult for mom to feed them). No teeth yet, but we are sure it will be anytime soon. Both of them like to take toys from the ot
her (even if it's the same toy!). They are loving peek-a-boo and they watch very carefully while I clap my hands together. They both weigh 22 lbs. YES....22 lbs. Thank goodness they are in the 95%tile for length too! They are getting more slender as they are moving about more. When I go out to run errands, I can't tell you how many times I hear, "Look at those cheeks!", "I just want to squeeze those rolls," or "You sure aren't skipping any meals!" (Can you imagine if we, as adults, would say that to one another?) I know it is freaking cute though and I DO love squeezing those rolls and cheeks! Happy 8 months to my babies!! {Greg's mom bought this dress at a garage sale. Leah reminds me of a little housemaid or something with the scarf on. SO CUTE!}
No comments:
Post a Comment