“You are the strength, that keeps me walking. You are the hope, that keeps me trusting. You are the life, into my soul. You are my purpose, you’re everything.”
-Lyrics from Lifehouse
“Everything”
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Double Whammy
Well, this morning I took Evan to the doctor's office (I should have just stayed overnight there!). He has double ear infections as well. Poor babies. I will sooooooooo be glad when they are back to feeling better. It's been a rough couple of days.
Poor babies! Hope they recover quickly! We missed you guys today at Family Fun Day! Our guys had fun, but it seems like we are at an "in-between" age for some of the activities! It was such a pretty day! They had a blast at the petting zoo!
Alicia, Gosh, I can't believe how when sickness comes, it comes in 2. We have been fighting colds/allergies around here so I kind of know what you are going through. Hope to see you guys soon! The kids are getting so big :)
2 comments:
Poor babies! Hope they recover quickly! We missed you guys today at Family Fun Day! Our guys had fun, but it seems like we are at an "in-between" age for some of the activities! It was such a pretty day! They had a blast at the petting zoo!
Alicia,
Gosh, I can't believe how when sickness comes, it comes in 2. We have been fighting colds/allergies around here so I kind of know what you are going through. Hope to see you guys soon! The kids are getting so big :)
Post a Comment