
Greg and I went to Destin, Florida this past weekend to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary (which is in October). Wow the time has flown. We had pretty good weather, but I was feeling under the weather. In the middle of the night before our day to leave, I had a severe asthma attack and went to the doctor's office first thing in the morning, was put on Prednisone and a Z-pack. Once the medicine kicked in, I was feeling much better, but I have the worst sounding croupy cough I can't seem to get rid of.
We enjoyed some time on the beach, at the pool, visited outlet malls and went to Seaside (where the movie "The Truman Show" was filmed). We had a nice and relaxing time to enjoy with one another. This was our first vacation without the kids. There were many families vacationing in Destin and watching all of the kids made me miss my two terrbily!
We enjoyed some time on the beach, at the pool, visited outlet malls and went to Seaside (where the movie "The Truman Show" was filmed). We had a nice and relaxing time to enjoy with one another. This was our first vacation without the kids. There were many families vacationing in Destin and watching all of the kids made me miss my two terrbily!

We had to take two flights there and two flights back to STL. The second flight coming back was interesting. The plane had air conditioning problems and it had to be fixed before take-off. It took about an hour and a half to two hours for the air to be fixed due to employee shift changes, etc. At least we had some poetry reading from the one and only Chuck Berry over the aircraft intercom.

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment