
My sister had given us a gingerbread house kit that she wasn't going to put together. We had intentions of all of us putting it together when her and Mike were in town for Christmas, but didn't get around to doing so.


The house was having some structure problems in the beginning, but we frosted the heck out of it on the sides and it ended up sticking together. It's not the most beautiful/elaborate gingerbread house, but it was fun! Maybe next year we can have Baby Cora help.
So, the other night Greg, the kids and I put together the house (I think this was my first Real Gingerbread house kit as well as the kids). I took out the hard candies and luckily had some m& m's and hershey kisses from the kids' stockings to use. They had a great time unwrapping the kisses and then eating them. They also enjoyed the m&m's and a couple of times tried to sneak just one more after we said, "NO MORE CANDY!"


The house was having some structure problems in the beginning, but we frosted the heck out of it on the sides and it ended up sticking together. It's not the most beautiful/elaborate gingerbread house, but it was fun! Maybe next year we can have Baby Cora help.



1 comment:
So cute! Those things never work for cole and I!
Post a Comment