Update on Evan, he ended up sleeping today until 10 am! He had a slight fever today and it has been at around 100 now. Hoping tomorrow will be better. Leah just got over this very same thing a couple of days before we left for vacation. Just a fever and nothing else...hmm.?
I think, dare I say it too soon, we are over the bop-bops (pacifiers). It went better than expected. Now, I am not sure how the kids will do at school on Tuesday without them for naps. I am worried because we haven't been in two weeks. One week they cancelled school due to Vacation Bible School being held and then last week, we were on vacation. So, this will be the first time back in two weeks. Keep your fingers crossed. They didn't get a nap in today and tonight, even with the thunderstorms (which are just awful for Leah), they didn't ask for them. I will be happy to not have to carry Bop-Bops around, worry where they are, whether they are clean, etc. Yeah for Evan and Leah!!
1 comment:
Way to go guys! Can I send Peyton over so you can take care of her, too?
Post a Comment